System Analysis, Development and Management
SDBA & Co. provides the service of analyzing systems and control in various departments as well as developing, reviewing and regularly maintaining robust systems. We commence with conducting a general controls audit whereby an assessment is made of the existing system and areas of improvement are identified. This is followed by a feasibility study and detailed analysis of the findings. Once the new system/procedure is in pace we provide support with implementing the same and undertake rigorous periodic check to help update and improve the systems on a regular basis.
SDBA & Co. also assists with development and implementation in the field of Information Technology. We act as a bridge between Information Technology supplier and the client organization by helping drive implementation, testing and modification of the new system. This involves a review of the controls in place with respect to software development, data processing, and access to computer systems. The intent is to spot any issues that could impair the ability of IT systems to provide accurate information to users, as well as to ensure that unauthorized parties do not have access to the said data.
Our services can be summarized as under :
- Evaluation of information systems from point of data integrity.
- Security audits and advisory services on Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT), IT-related Business Process Control Review
- ERP audits for SAP and Oracle Financials.
- General Controls Review: An assessment of the authorities that oversee the running, upkeep and safeguarding of application systems in a certain milieu
- Application Controls Review: Incorporation of introspection of authority over the input, processing and production of systematic material
- System Development Review: Introspection of the progress of a new application system; includes assessment of the development procedure as well as the end-product